- WERM Pty Ltd ACN 625 555 124 trading as Rapid Mentoring ABN 13 625 555 124 (“Rapid Mentoring”) is committed to supporting the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act which set clear standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we obtain as part of our business operations.
- Our respect for our customers’ rights to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively, securely, and in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- matters of which you should be aware regarding information we may collect about you;
- our policies on the management of personal information; and
- generally, the type of information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information.
What personal information do we collect and store?
- So that we can provide services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Some examples of where we may need these details are product orders, registration of schools for fundraising campaigns and online customer’s enquiries. Privacy law requires us to collect personal information about you only from you if it is reasonable and practical to do so.
- We take measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
- Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
How is personal information used?
- The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods or services to you. For example, for a credit card transaction we need your card number, and to register a school for a fundraising campaign we need your contact details.
- We may also use your personal information in other ways to provide you with superior service. This may include using your personal information to advise you of new products and services. You have the right to tell us that you do not want us to send information to you other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal details.
- Where possible, we try to ensure that our disclosure of information to other organisations (for example market researchers, and others with whom we have commercial arrangements) is in a way which does not personally identify individuals.
Access to your personal information
- We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in the limited circumstances recognised by privacy law).
- If you require access to your personal information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, before we provide you with access to your personal information we will require some proof of identity. For most requests, your information will be provided free of charge, however we may charge a reasonable fee if your request requires a substantial effort on our part.
- If you need to update your information (e.g. if you change your address), please contact us so we can make the change.
- More information about Privacy law and the Australian Privacy Principles is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/